Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome!

I am so glad you've found my blog. I have just enjoyed the freebies I have found so far and thought it would be fun to share them with others in an organized manner. I will most likely not be including the detailed grocery deals, but will probably pass along high-dollar coupons along with all the freebies and good deals. I am not getting paid to do this site.

I've also created a Twitter account so that I can send tweets out about these new deals. I hope you will consider following me at http://www.twitter.com/dedicated2deals.

I'll be adding more features to the site soon. Feel free to share any recommendations!

Thanks for checking it out. If you decide you would like to follow me on Twitter, I hope you will recommend the site to others as well. I hope you will also leave blog comments for the deals that really interest you!

No comments:

Post a Comment